Made in Britain and TMV2/TMV3 approved – ensuring it has been tested to the highest standards.WRAS approved Product
The Element Twin Concealed Thermostatic Shower Valve with diverter allows 2 water outlets drom the square handle being turned left or right Square face plate from Hudson Reed, this Concealed Thermostatic Twin Shower Valve offers thermostatic showering via two easy-to-operate controls. Suitable for all types of plumbing installation this shower valve has the added safety benefit of a built in anti scald device should the cold water supply fail.
Bring the latest in design to your bathroom with the contemporary Art Range, features a practical lever handle.
Separate controls for temperature and flow. Operates one shower accessory: fixed head or slide rail kit (sold separately).
- Height - 215mm
- Width - 120mm
- Depth - 134.5mm
- Colour/Finish - Polished Chrome
- Material - High quality brass & ABS
- Can be fitted vertically or horizontally.
- Water Pressure - LP1 - 0.1 bar minimum
- Pipework is concealed for a minimalist look
- Accurate flow control.
- Thermostatic control to +/- 2 to 3 &°C even if the water pressure fluctuates.
- Full thermal protection to prevent scalding in the event of hot or cold water shut off.
- In the event of hot or cold water failure, the valve will shut down as per the relevant standard.
- The patented cartridge is highly resistant to calcium build up - even in hard water areas.
- Our valves are suitable for use with all systems: gravity fed, pumped, unvented high pressure or fully modulated combi-boilers.
- Excellent flow rates - even at low pressure.
- The cartridge is fully reversible, meaning if hot and cold supplies are the wrong way round, it doesn't need re-plumbing.
- Simply remove the cartridge, turn 180 degrees and replace.