The WINTR02 Element Concealed Thermostatic Triple Shower Valve from Ultra Hudson Reed
WRAS approved Product with state of the art thermostatic cartridge
Element provides the ultimate in minimalist design with its contemporary handle design, offers a flexible shower solution with a neat finish and is suitable for use with all water systems. Pipework is concealed for a clean look.
Features easy to operate controls, the top control operates one shower accessory the centre control adjusts the temperature and the bottom control operates the other shower accessory.
Operates two shower accessories separately or simultaneously.
- Height - 280mm
- Width - 120mm
- Depth - 135mm
- Range - Minimalist Square
- Colour/Finish - Polished Chrome
- Material - High quality brass & ABS
- Water Pressure - LP1 - 0.1 bar pressure minimum
- Can be fitted vertically or horizontally.
- Accurate flow control.
- Thermostatic control to +/- 2 to 3 &°C even if the water pressure fluctuates.
- Full thermal protection to prevent scalding in the event of hot or cold water shut off.
- In the event of hot or cold water failure, the valve will shut down as per the relevant standard.
- The patented cartridge is highly resistant to calcium build up - even in hard water areas.
- Our valves are suitable for use with all systems: gravity fed, pumped, unvented high pressure or fully modulated combi-boilers.
- Excellent flow rates - even at low pressure.
- The cartridge is fully reversible, meaning if hot and cold supplies are the wrong way round, it doesn't need re-plumbing.Simply remove the cartridge, turn 180 degrees and replace.
Made in Britain and TMV2/TMV3 approved – ensuring it has been tested to the highest standards.
WRAS approved Product