Art twin shower valve for slide rail kit or fixed wall shower head
Made in Britain and TMV2/TMV3 approved – ensuring it has been tested to the highest standards.WRAS approved Product
The Element Twin Concealed Thermostatic Shower Valve with Square face plate from Hudson Reed, this Concealed Thermostatic Twin Shower Valve offers thermostatic showering via two easy-to-operate controls. Suitable for all types of plumbing installation this shower valve has the added safety benefit of a built in anti scald device should the cold water supply fail.
Bring the latest in design to your bathroom with the contemporary Art Range, features a practical lever handle.
Separate controls for temperature and flow. Operates one shower accessory: fixed head or slide rail kit (sold separately).
- Height - 215mm
- Width - 120mm
- Depth - 134.5mm
- Colour/Finish - Polished Chrome
- Material - High quality brass & ABS
- Can be fitted vertically or horizontally.
- Water Pressure - LP1 - 0.1 bar minimum
- Pipework is concealed for a minimalist look
- Accurate flow control.
- Thermostatic control to +/- 2 to 3 &°C even if the water pressure fluctuates.
- Full thermal protection to prevent scalding in the event of hot or cold water shut off.
- In the event of hot or cold water failure, the valve will shut down as per the relevant standard.
- The patented cartridge is highly resistant to calcium build up - even in hard water areas.
- Our valves are suitable for use with all systems: gravity fed, pumped, unvented high pressure or fully modulated combi-boilers.
- Excellent flow rates - even at low pressure.
- The cartridge is fully reversible, meaning if hot and cold supplies are the wrong way round, it doesn't need re-plumbing.
- Simply remove the cartridge, turn 180 degrees and replace.